All the info supporters need to know for their visit to the Mend-A-Hose jungle when Castleford Tigers host Huddersfield Giants in the Betfred Super League!
The Fords are back home and in action for the second time in five days as they take on Ian Watson’s high-flying Giants. The club is delighted to welcome members of the armed forces community who have plenty of planning ahead of kick-off on the grounds.
Castleford Tigers encourage fans to pre-purchase their tickets online by visiting castlefordtigers.com/tickets.
On-line – Get your tickets online by visiting castlefordtigers.com/tickets
Personally – Visit our ticket office at Mend-A-Hose Jungle on Wheldon Road or visit The Tigers Den in store on Carlton Lanes.
opening hours – Find our opening times here
On game day – We recommend purchasing e-tickets online at castlefordtigers.com/tickets – this is the easiest way to get your tickets and enter the stadium on match day.
To purchase tickets at the gate please go to the side of the training ground and proceed to turnstiles 17 and 18 where both cash and cards are accepted. Turnstiles 17 and 18 will be the ONLY locations where fans can purchase match tickets at the gate.
Ticket collection – Our Game Day Ticket Office is open from 5:30 p.m. for fans to collect their tickets. This is located next to the training ground.
Ticket Prices – Standing / Sitting
- Adults – £22 / £25
- Junior (6-16) – £14 / £17
- Concession – £14 / £17
- OAP (Over 60s) – £14 / £17
- Student (with valid ID) – £14 / £17
- Children under 5 years old – Free (ticket required at our ticket office or in retail stores)
Tigers members and advance ticket holders can enter via any entry point on the site, with the stadium being fully open from 18:00 for this game.
The Tigers are thrilled to welcome members of the Armed Forces community to this event in support of Armed Forces Day.
The annual Memorial Day for servicemen and women in the British Armed Forces takes place on the last Saturday in June and just six days later the Castleford Tigers show their support for the armed forces.
The match ball is supplied by the world famous British Army parachute display team The Red Devils! Fans will see six parachutists come down from the sky and land on the Jungle playfield!
An honor guard will be formed for the team to walk through and we will have a military band that will also perform live on the ground.
Additionally, at half-time, the Castleford Tigers will sign the Armed Forces Covenant, which is a pledge to support the Armed Forces community and ensure those who serve or have served and their families are treated fairly.
Fans are invited to arrive earlier and enjoy our fan zone behind the grandstand! Start your evening or continue it in good shape and enjoy the atmosphere!
You can enjoy quality drinks and food both before and after the game, as well as enjoy our music and entertainment!
- The sensational saxophonist Mick Allport will perform live on the Molson Coors Stage!
- Our resident fan zone DJ will get fans ready for the game and keep your night going with post match disco and karaoke!
- Use our expanded bottle bar as well as our gin, wine and prosecco bar!
At every First Team home game played in the Mend-A-Hose jungle, fans can get their hands on our highly exclusive trading cards called #CollectACas! 200 fans at each game can collect their pair of #CollectACas cards, and to complete a full set, backers must receive all 26 cards that have been created.
Since only 200 of each card are available, these are very limited and a maximum of one player card will be distributed per person. For clarity, this means backers can collect at least two #CollectACas cards at every first-team game in 2022. When they’re all gone, that’s it – they’re gone!
- WHO: Danny Richardson & Mahe Fonua can be picked up at this game.
- WHERE: The Tigers Retail Trailer at the back of the main stand.
- IF: Once the stadium is fully open at 2pm.
- HOW: In the Tigers Trailer, kindly ask our staff to give you your #CollectACas cards for this game.
The July edition of Castleford Tigers’ official monthly magazine, ROAR, will be available on site and at the bars for supporters for just £2.
In this month’s magazine, fans can read:
- Exclusive: Mahe Fonua chats about his time at Cas so far
- Joe Westerman speaks to our foundation about inspiring the next generation
- Exclusive: Radford & McShane write their monthly columns
- Exclusive: Alex Sutcliffe after his injury return
- Kenny Edwards on signing his 2025 extension
- EXCLUSIVE: Mellor on the move to Cas
- And so much more!
If you encounter an issue while visiting The Mend-A-Hose Jungle, please report it to one of our stewarding teams who are located throughout the premises.
We want all fans at Castleford Tigers to have a safe and enjoyable experience.